Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bug Birthday Party

I thought that I would get the girls bug birthday party uploaded before Christmas. For those that were not there we had a bug themed birthday party. We decorated bug boxes and went on a bug hunt. We ate bug sandwiches, caterpillar fruit kabobs, bug crackers and ladybug cupcakes. I had a tent set up with live butterflies, live ladybugs, ants, doodle bugs, and a preying mantis for the kids to play and observe. After the ladybug pinata all the kids got to release a butterfly. The guests took home a bug watch with ladybugs inside.




























































































































3 comments:

Ali said...

Very cute pics, awesome birthday party idea. Where've you been?

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest idea for a bday party!!! i loved all the pictures!

kh said...

ok- wow!! Everything looked great. Please don't go to my blog and look at the birthday post I did for Kyle's 3rd...!!! I was lazy this year!