Lucy got some ruby red slippers today. She really thinks that she is Dorothy. It took a lot to get her to take them off at nap time. She was sure that the wicked witch was going to come take them away from her.
She is SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I can't believe your girls are into the Wizard of Oz; that movie terrified me! I still remember having nightmares about the flying monkeys...
I'm so happy to find your blog Zephra! I have ZERO social life these days, so I love keeping up with people through blogs & Facebook-
Did you ever get any contact info for Miss Liz? I meant to get her address from Miss Nancy and then never did. I might not put Liv in the teddy bear class next year; I might just do Kare bears like I did for both Gage & Ivy... I'll give Miss Nancy one more year to practice!!!
How is the preschool you chose this year going? How's Emma? I don't see you guys enough! I'm re-commiting to fitness, so maybe I'll see you at the gym again!
The past couple nights when I've gone in check on the kids when I'm headed to bed, hours after them, I've found Owen wearing his camo rain boots with his jammies, tucked under the covers. We don't put him to bed that way, so he's doing it on his own after we walk out! Silly kids!
4 comments:
thats cute. my only other comment is how lucky you are that she takes a nap.
She is SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I can't believe your girls are into the Wizard of Oz; that movie terrified me! I still remember having nightmares about the flying monkeys...
I'm so happy to find your blog Zephra! I have ZERO social life these days, so I love keeping up with people through blogs & Facebook-
Did you ever get any contact info for Miss Liz? I meant to get her address from Miss Nancy and then never did. I might not put Liv in the teddy bear class next year; I might just do Kare bears like I did for both Gage & Ivy... I'll give Miss Nancy one more year to practice!!!
How is the preschool you chose this year going? How's Emma? I don't see you guys enough! I'm re-commiting to fitness, so maybe I'll see you at the gym again!
The past couple nights when I've gone in check on the kids when I'm headed to bed, hours after them, I've found Owen wearing his camo rain boots with his jammies, tucked under the covers. We don't put him to bed that way, so he's doing it on his own after we walk out! Silly kids!
You should frame this and keep for her! she'll LOVE it when she's older! ;-) it's adorable!!
Post a Comment