Sunday, June 29, 2008
Emma's Recital
We had an exciting weekend because Emma performed in her second dance recital this Saturday. She is in a dance class with a couple of her friends, Elise and Haley. They performed a tap dance to L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole. The girls did an amazing job and I am so proud of them. I did not take any video or pictures during the performance, I just sat back and enjoyed with lots of butterflies in my stomach. I did of course take some picture during dress rehearsal and after the performance that I will share. We took Lucy and Grace and they were a little star struck at watching all the dancing after they got over the fact that it was Emma's day and they were not going to put on tights and dance. The cutest part was Emma's year and half old cousin, Kate, screamed throughout the performance "Mema...Mema...Hi Mema" and when the girls exited the stage she screamed "Bye Mema". You could see the look on Emma's face that she had heard her little cousin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment