Monday, June 30, 2008
My first Blog!
Okay, so I discovered today that I have been missing out on this blogging thing. I figure that since I have so much extra time that I will give this a try. I know that Brian is going to be excited to discover that I have found something else to do on the computer. Things are a little out of order right now. I will hopefully figure this out. It is almost 1:00 a.m. so I must work on it later. Please send me an email and let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Zephra
This is so cute! Emma looked adorable in her little dance... I cannot believe you stayed up until 1 am doing this, but I guess that is about the only time you have to yourself.. You have a full days work everyday. I hope your summer is going well. I ran into Brian today at Camp Have Alot of Fun, maybe I'll see you sometime this week. Hope your summer is going well I will see you soon.
Jenni
You figured it out quick! Don't stay up too late with the new hobby.
Post a Comment