Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stockton Children's Museum

We went to the Stockton Children's museum with the Nissen family in July. The kids had lots of fun and can't wait to go back again. Everything was supposed to be a hands on experience for the kids. They played on a fire truck, police car, helicopter and a bus. There was a tv news room, post office, boat, bank and a grocery store. The grocery store was a hit. There were real shopping carts, food and a cash register. The craft room was amazing with tons of supplies to
make anything that they wanted.




This was model of an eye. It was little over their head and a little creepy to walk into a real eye but it was really neat.




Yes, I let the girls do their own face painting. They were so proud of whatever they painted on their face and left it on all day.



If Lucy is the captain then I am wearing a life jacket.



The first time Lucy and Grace got use scissors and a bottle of glue.

Cute little theater area with lots of books to relax and read.











1 comment:

kh said...

That places looks like fun. I need somewhere that is totally hands on for the kids so I am not screaming "hands off!" all day.