Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lucy and Grace first ballet class

Lucy and Grace started ballet officially!! These are some pictures through the glass of their first class. The teacher lays out polka dots for the kids to stand on in a circle. Lucy and Grace would move their polka dot so that they were touching. It was sweet to me but I think it started to annoy their teacher. They did okay at listening to their teacher, they did better on their second day. The teacher separates them so that they will leave each other alone and pay attention. Grace is in black and Lucy is in pink.




Grace is facing the wall and pouting because Lucy is playing with the little girl next to her and not paying attention to her. Lucy was fascinated with all of her barrettes in her hair


Emma's class was after their class. She loves ballet and just got moved up to the 5-7 yr old class, they are doing more skills and little combonations.




1 comment:

kh said...

I love the one where one is pouting against the wall. I think it was sweet also that they wanted their dots to touch!