We took a little mini vacation to Monterey and Carmel. It is amazing how much we did in just a couple of days but what is more amazing is how many pictures I took. I just can't stop, I have issues. I tried to not post too many but hard to make choices. We stayed at a Best Western on the beach. It wasn't the nicest place that we have stayed but it was perfect for the kids and only 2 nights. We had a view of the ocean and all you had to do was open the door and there you were. We cracked the window and listened to ocean at night. The girls loved it. Staying in a hotel is just so exciting. They behaved really well considering that it was a small space for the 5 of us. We even went out to dinner in a real restaurant, Bubba Gumps. They were great, so we went to the candy store for a little treat.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment