Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Water park with our little cousin


We went to the water park with our little cousin, Kate. Always fun at the water park. Kate managed to stay dry, she was not interested in getting wet. She would send Emma go get her a bucket full of water which she would then dump immediately and then send her for more.



Lucy is doing some kind of a water dance!





Emma getting more water for Kate

Lucy and Kate think something is very funny.


Grace is filling her ear with water for some reason.
Now her ear feels funny!

Kate is still dry!








3 comments:

kh said...

I have been to that park at least 3or 4 times with the kids in bathing suits and the water is never turned on! Looks like you guys (girls) had fun.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love pictures from water parks. They show such animation. Kelly R.

Anonymous said...

ummmm....how do I not have these water park pictures!!!!