Thursday, May 21, 2009

Swimming Lessons

The girls are taking swimming lessons with the Palmers and are doing awesome. Emma is learning how freestyle and loves to swim. I am having a hard time getting her out of the pool. Lucy is also amazing. Grace had a little bit of a hard time in the beginning but is now also doing great. They are jumping in from the side of the pool and coming up to get a breath and then swimming back to the edge. This way they will know how to get back to the edge if they should happen to fall in on accident. I just can't believe how much they have improved this year in such a short period of time. They are going to be fish this summer and they are begging to be on the swim team next year.
Emma learning the proper form

Grace diving for a toy at the bottom of the pool. She wasn't too thrilled about doing this but she is doing great now.

She got it and was so proud of herself
Lucy jumping in and swimming back to the edge

Grace
Grace jumping in

1 comment:

kh said...

I have never even met Emma but I think she would love swim team!