Saturday, October 4, 2008

First day of School

I am so far behind on my postings but want to keep those that live far away from us in the loop. These are some pictures from our first day of school this year. Emma started a 5 day a week transitional kindergarten at Carmichael Presbyterian and Lucy and Grace went to Emma's old parent participation pre-school, Mission Oaks. Unfortunately they all had their first day on the same day and same time. I wanted to be in 2 places at once but couldn't. Ana took the twins and I took Emma to her new school and had to leave at the opening circle and then went to see the twins at their school.

Grace

Emma
Emma with her poor little swollen eye, we still don't know what happened. Nice for the first day of school pictures.
Ring around the rosies


Emma's first day at Carmichael Presbyterian Pre-School
opening circle
a new good morning song
Grace and Lucy at Mission Oaks Pre-School. Ana took them so that I could take Emma to her new school.

Ana with the girls at circle time


Grace not so thrilled about having to sit in a circle





No comments: