Sunday, October 26, 2008

The pirates last soccer game...aarrgghhhh!

Well...the soccer season has come to an end. The pirates will be moving up to U8 next year. They did a great job. I think that we unofficially won every game...we don't keep score in the U6 league. Emma had lots of fun and I am so proud of her, she went out on the field in the heat, rain and wind with a great attitude! Thanks to the coaches good work in keeping them happy and motivated. I could not have asked for a better group of kids and coaches for Emma's first soccer experience!
Way to go Pirates!!!




The big kick!


Emma, Elise and Sidney...so cute!!!

High five with coach B!

Emma, Elise and Maria...still so cute!
waving to her little cousin, Kate!

The pirate mascots...aarrrggghhhh!


Elise and Emma

A congrats from coach B!

Can he take them on????

Kate, Emma, Lucy and Grace eating a cookie after game.


Kate's silly face!
a little pep talk from the coach!




1 comment:

kh said...

Way to go Emma. So cute!