Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween costume preview

I took the girls to the park today so that I could get a few pictures of them in their costumes. It is suppose to rain on Halloween so I did not want to chance it. I am sure the costumes will be destroyed after trick or treating in the rain. I think that I went a little crazy when I decided on a tulle costume for them. I figure this was my last year of dressing them like this so I am taking advantage of it. We will be more practical next year...I still think Emma would make a great Alice in Wonderland and Lucy and Grace would be a great Tweedle Dee and Dum.
Emma is an angel and Lucy and Grace are flower fairies.









2 comments:

Summer said...

they look so beautiful! my favorite is the one running towards you!

kh said...

Holy smokes I have never seen so much tulle all in one picture!! Did you make those? Good job. you should sell them...you know, in your free time.