The instructors had a good time with Lucy and Grace
that is pretty funny!
Zephra, I am so jealous; you guys have way too much fun! The last time I peeked at your blog you were just getting back from Carmel or something? Do you people just play, play, play?!!!Cute pic's! You guys are such a cute little fam.
I'm pretty sure you need jackets like that for them at home so you can just hang them from the ceiling from time to time...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that is pretty funny!
Zephra, I am so jealous; you guys have way too much fun! The last time I peeked at your blog you were just getting back from Carmel or something? Do you people just play, play, play?!!!
Cute pic's! You guys are such a cute little fam.
I'm pretty sure you need jackets like that for them at home so you can just hang them from the ceiling from time to time...
Post a Comment