It was about the same on our third day...lots of snow falling, sledding and eating more snow. I have been so impressed with their attitudes in the snow. They never complain or whine about how cold they are from falling face first in the snow. They get snow in their boots, down their coats and they just love it!!!



taking a bubble bath in the middle of the day
There was lots of snow on the front deck that the girls played in so that mommy and Ana could stay inside and watch them. They called the snow on the table a cake so I gave them rolling pins, spoons and cups and they rolled it out and ate it all up. Champ also played with them on the patio, he would bury his ball and then dig it out all while we sat inside watch.


2 comments:
Happy girls!
I love these photos Zephra! You'll have so much fun scrapbooking these!!! We never did take a full vacation in the snow...that's one thing I wish we'd done before we'd left the States! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment