Friday, July 24, 2009

Chicago

I got to tag along with Brian to Chicago for work. It was so nice to get away and go somewhere that I had never been. We left on a Monday morning and came home on Friday evening. I didn't do much but walk around downtown, window shop, sleep, eat, drink and relax. We went out to dinner and drinks for our 5 year anniversary and made it to a Cubs game. Here are a few pictures of some of my sites in walking distance of our hotel. I hoping to run into Oprah but never saw her. She must be at her house in Hawaii!
packing
my first cubs game
i guess this is some special score board
I actually got in a picture





we had a corner room and had an amazing view. this was the view of the river out one side of our room.



this is the view of the lake and pier out the other side
lots of walking and window shopping
we had a drinks on top of one of the buildings...can't remember the name.

I just thought this was really cool! Went to the station and got my shirt!

No comments: