I took the girls to Funderland to have a little fun!!! They had a great time and loved riding all the rides. Their favorite was The Dragon rollercoaster.
Grace very upset that her duck got wet. she said, "this is the workst ride ever and I never want to go again!"
Lucy
Grace
Lucy
Grace
Emma
Grace
I rode in the front with Emma. I coldn't get any pictures of her because I was too close to her. I did get great pictures of Lucy and Grace behind me. We were going so fast and being jerked all around that I put my camera on my shoulder and just snapped away. Got a couple of cute ones.
2 comments:
that last picture with the tongue is priceless!
Looks like they had a great time!! I hope that made you feel better! Cant wait for Charlotte to be able to join in the fun!
Post a Comment