Friday, July 24, 2009

a little more 4th of July

finally finished uploading 4th of july pictures off of both cameras. Lucy and Grace found baby frogs and a dead worm at the park after the parade. They wouldn't do the water balloon toss until someone would hold their dead worm. After the parade we had a bbq on our court and did fireworks.talking Ellen into taking care of the dead worm
Haley

KateLucy and Grace getting their fire


Tori
Haley, Emma, Katie, Tori, Grace, Lucy and Kate
Lucy kept the blanket on her head the entire fireworks display. I love this picture!

Haley, Emma, KatieI think this is my favorite picture of all the girls especially with the blanket over Lucy's head

1 comment:

Scotty and Ana said...

Hahaha I love Lucy's solution to not seeing the fireworks!! I am guessing the sound did not bother her!! We are for sure coming next year!